Support for COVID-19 affected businesses

Register Now

Business Finance Guarantee Scheme

New Zealand banks can now offer up to a total of $6.25 billion in guaranteed loans to businesses that are financially impacted by COVID-19.

New Zealand based businesses with an annual turnover between $250,000 and $80 million can apply for loans up to $500,000, with a maximum term of three years.

The loans will be supported by the Government which will cover 80% of the risk, while banks cover the remaining 20%. This means that the $6.25 billion for this scheme is made up of $5 billion from the Government, and $1.25 billion from banks.

This scheme is available for new and existing customers of Loanblaster. If you’re an existing Open for Business or Loanblaster business loan customer, or a new customer, then get in touch to find out how we might be able to support your business.

  • New Zealand-based business
  • Impacted by COVID-19
  • Annual turnover of $250,000 to $80 million.
  • How you collect payment from your customers (whether you process credit card payments, cash or send invoices)
  • $500,000 maximum loan amount
  • 90 day minimum term and 3 year maximum term
Register Now

Knowledge is Power. Play the lenders off against each other to get the best deal.

Let The Lenders Fight for Your Business

WON’T AFFECT CREDIT SCORE

Getting quotes won’t affect your credit score. Get the rate your happy with before you hand over your details

OVER 30 LENDERS

We have partnered with over 30 of New Zealand’s best unsecured business loan providers to get you the best deals

SMART TECHNOLOGY

Our market leading technology instantly matches you with the perfect lender and we send your details directly to them.

PERSONAL TOUCH

We don’t juts offer a software service. When you get your quotes feel free to let us know and we’ll tell you if its a good deal or not.